In May 2015, Bloggin’ Mamas coordinated a sponsored post campaign on behalf of the Florida Prepaid. Florida Prepaid sought to target Florida-based bloggers to promote 529 Day. Bloggin’ Mamas coordinated all of the posts to appear on May 29th. 529 Day showcases their 529 College Savings Plan. They were especially interested in targeting pregnant or new moms, moms of toddlers and school-age children, as well as grandparents.
Here are the results of the campaign:
- 25 Blogposts
- 1 Recruiter Post on Bloggin’ Mamas
- 358,801 Unique Visitors
- 716,476 Unique Pageviews
- 40 Tweets- 301,828 Reach
- 60 FB Posts- 300,877 Reach
- 15 Instagram Posts- 55,039 Reach
- 10 Pinterest Pins- 24,779 Reach
- 5 Google + Posts- 1,079 Reach
- 1 Tumblr Post- 5,024 Reach
- 1 Stumble- 2,266 Reach
* Florida Prepaid was very happy with this campaign and hired Bloggin’ Mamas to run a Mama’Bassador Program for their open enrollment period in the fall/winter of 2015.