Food poisoning is not simply an upset stomach; it is a serious public health threat in America. In fact, the CDC estimates that about 1 in 6 Americans (about 48 million people) could suffer from foodborne illness this year. The result is approximately 128,000 hospitalizations and sadly, an estimated 3,000 deaths!
Event: USDA Food Safe Families Social Good Campaign. Select between “School Lunch Safety” or “Keep Your Food Safe and Your Tailgaters Healthy and Happy”
Need: Minimum of 20 bloggers to share the Food Safe Families messaging
For the School Lunch Safety Theme:
- Share the Snapguide on How to Pack a Safe & Satisfying School Lunch with your readers.
- Post your favorite school lunch ideas and how you keep your family food safe.
- Post about some of the safe school lunch tips (Will Be Provided) that were new to you or perhaps surprised you.
For the Tailgaters Theme:
- Share our football-themed infographic with your readers. (Will be provided)
- Post your favorite tailgate dishes and recipes and how you stay food safe for game day.
- Post about the Ad Council/USDA’s Top Tips for a Healthy Tailgate (Will be provided)
Because this is a social good campaign, monetary compensation is not allowed. All posts are voluntary in nature.
Posts due 11/27/13
To receive more info, complete the form below or visit the following link directly: