Client: The Wayne Institute
Things to Know:
The Wayne Institute (TWI) is a dynamic, 5-day sleep-away summer camp that prepares rising 9th and 10th graders for success in high school and the college admissions process.
The Wayne Institute offers:
- A take-home, step-by-step Roadmap to Success to know what, how, and when to accomplish personal goals to build a standout college application;
- Camp counselors who are current students at Ivy League institutions and other top-tier colleges and universities;
- Access to camp counselors’ incredible college applications;
- Lectures, seminars, and conversations about the skills needed to accomplish the goals outlined in their Roadmap;
- A fun, unforgettable camp experience on the beautiful campus of Palm Beach Atlantic University.
TWI is seeking six (6) mom/ parent bloggers in the following counties: Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Orange, Duvall, and Hillsborough (i.e. 1 per county). The client prefers that the bloggers have children in the emerging 9th and 10th grade range, but will consider bloggers with an audience that fits that description and/ or has shown effectiveness with education and/ or college-related campaigns.
Timeframe: Four (4) Weeks, beginning in April 1st, 2019
Sponsored Social Post Blogger Responsibilities:
- Post on Facebook about TWI two (2) times per week for four (4) weeks, for a total of eight (8) posts. Pre-written base posts & images will be provided, from which the blogger may customize for their audience should they desire. Posts must adhere to the brand guidelines provided by the client.
- Handshake @blogginmamas and allow boosting of content.
- Disclose that the posts are compensated as per FTC guidelines.
- Paypal invoice Heather Lopez Enterprises LLC via firstname.lastname@example.org for payment.
Blogger Compensation: $160. Additionally, well-performing posts will be boosted and paid for by Bloggin’ Mamas.
Apply here: https://forms.gle/xxRxW4KpHfrvMMHc9