Client: KIDS FIRST!
Things to Know:
Client is a nonprofit organization and is seeking Florida bloggers who live near Doral and have children ages 12-16. They would like selected bloggers to post an announcement post (provided by Bloggin’ Mamas) regarding their Film Critics Boot Camp taking place June 18-22 (See Flyer) on their blog, and share on their social media. The goal will be to recruit 15 paid attendees to the camp. Once the boot camp is completed, attendees will be eligible to cover red carpet movie events and more via KIDS FIRST!
Client will select 5 bloggers for this opp.
Timeframe: Post to go live within the next 5 days.
Sponsored Post Blogger Responsibilities:
- Write a minimum of one (1) sponsored post. Sample content and image will be provided by Bloggin’ Mamas to the blogger. Allow Heather Lopez Enterprises LLC, Bloggin’ Mamas, and KIDS FIRST! to share blog post content on owned social media channels, provided that direct links and attributions to the bloggers blog posts and/ or social media posts are included. All blog posts must remain active for a period of one (1) year following the completion of the program, unless requested to be removed by Heather Lopez Enterprises LLC, or KIDS FIRST!. Blogger must remove posts in a timely manner upon request. Blogger must also make any requested corrections to their post, if the information is inaccurate or does not comply with content guidelines to be provided to them when posts are assigned.
- Amplify the sponsored posts via Facebook and Twitter at least two (2) times, tagging client’s media lnstagram, Pinterest and Youtube shares will be encouraged, but not required.
- Include a UTM tracking link/ code (provided client) in their blog post (and social posts when possible). Links cannot be modified. Links must go directly to specified destinations without a redirect. No other Affiliate tracking links can be included in the sponsored post(s).
- Disclose that the posts are compensated as per FTC guidelines. Placement of disclosures should be either at the beginning, or before links, tags or hashtags. More information regarding disclosure will be available in the Content Guidelines provided to the blogger.
- Report to Heather Lopez Enterprises LLC, their URLs/ links to sponsored post and social media amplifications.
Blogger Compensation: One Camp Day, worth approximately $100. If one attendee recruited via their tracking, blogger will be eligible to receive a full camp experience ($449) in exchange for a review. (Note: Camp must enroll 15 paid attendees, or will be rescheduled to a weekend camp in the fall.)
Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/HdHmoJeTdVnKwrrH3