Client: ABLE United
Things to Know:
Client is seeking Florida bloggers who have disabilities, or are caregivers to others with disabilities. They would like selected bloggers to attend an upcoming webinar on 4/19/18 from 12p-1p, and write a post afterward about what they learned. A recording of the webinar will also be available, should blogger not be able to attend live. The post will also include mention of a client-run giveaway for $250 to be deposited into the winner’s ABLE account. The giveaway will be open to anyone who signs up for an ABLE account by May 31st, 2018.
Client has already pre-selected 7 bloggers. This application is to add additional bloggers to this campaign.
Please review the ABLE criteria below before applying to participate in this opportunity.
What is ABLE?
A tax-free savings and investment account
- Choose from savings and investment options
- Tax-free earnings for qualified disabilities expenditures (“living expenses”)
Excluded for federal means-tested programs
- Supplemental Security Income – First $100,000 not counted as a resource
- Medicaid – Not counted as a resource
- Other Federal Programs – Not counted as a resource
Individuals Must Meet the Following Requirements or be a Guardian of a Person Who Meets the Following Criteria:
Meet the disability and severity requirements for SSI or SSDI
- Receive SSI or SSDI
- Meet the SSI or SSDI disability standards, even if not a recipient
- Have a condition on the List of Compassionate Allowances Conditions
Onset of the disability occurred prior to age 26
- Disability onset must be before the 26th birthday
- No restriction on current age
- Must be a Florida resident at time of application
The Internal Revenue Service categorizes eligible disabilities as follows:
1.Developmental Disorders: Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Asperger’s Disorder, Developmental delays and learning disabilities
2.Intellectual Disability: May be reported as mild, moderate, or severe intellectual disability
3.Psychiatric Disorders: Schizophrenia, Major depressive disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Anorexia Nervosa, Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD), Bipolar Disorder
4.Nervous Disorders: Blindness, Deafness, Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy, Spina Bifida, Juvenile-onset Huntington’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Severe sensorineural hearing loss, Congenital cataracts
5.Congenital Anomalies: Chromosomal abnormalities, including Down Syndrome; Osteogenesis Imperfecta, Xeroderma Pigmentosum, Spinal muscular atrophy, Fragile X Syndrome, Edwards Syndrome
6.Respiratory Disorders: Cystic Fibrosis
7.Other: Includes Tetralogy of Fallot, Hypoplastic left heart syndrome, End-stage liver disease, Juvenile-onset rheumatoid arthritis, Sickle cell disease, Hemophilia, and any other disability not listed
Timeframe: Webinar is April 19th. Post will be due to be posted on May 1st.
Sponsored Post Blogger Responsibilities:
- Attend a scheduled client webinar on April 19th from 1p-2p, or watch a recording of the webinar afterward.
- Write a minimum of one (1) sponsored post. Sample content and image will be provided by HLE to the blogger. Allow HLE, Bloggin’ Mamas, Moore and ABLE United to share blog post content on owned social media channels, provided that direct links and attributions to the bloggers blog posts and/ or social media posts are included. All blog posts must remain active for a period of one (1) year following the completion of the program, unless requested to be removed by Heather Lopez Enterprises LLC, Moore or ABLE United. Blogger must remove posts in a timely manner upon request. Blogger must also make any requested corrections to their post, if the information is inaccurate or does not comply with content guidelines to be provided to them when posts are assigned.
- Amplify the sponsored posts via Facebook and Twitter at least two (2) times, tagging client’s media lnstagram, Pinterest and Youtube shares will be encouraged, but not required.
- Include a UTM tracking link (provided by Moore) in their blog post (and social posts when possible). Links cannot be modified. Links must go directly to specified destinations without a redirect. No other Affiliate tracking links can be included in the sponsored post(s).
- Disclose that the posts are compensated as per FTC guidelines. Placement of disclosures should be either at the beginning, or before links, tags or hashtags. More information regarding disclosure will be available in the Content Guidelines provided to the blogger.
- Report to Heather Lopez Enterprises LLC, their URLs/ links to sponsored post and social media amplifications.
- Submit a W-9 Form to Moore to be eligible for campaign payments.
- Invoice Moore for $150 at the end of the campaign after one (1) sponsored post have been completed & submitted. Invoice must include specific names and links to the required blog post & social posts.
Blogger Compensation: $150. Client will be paying directly via check within approx 7-10 business days after campaign close.
Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/C1GvFWWwmuXvfZ6i2