With the advancement of technology, our children should be well equipped to enter the adult world extremely knowledgeable in the area of STEM education. If you aren’t up to par with the term, STEM is an acronym for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. There are many benefits of STEM learning and there are hundreds of ways that parents can incorporate STEM learning into their child’s day to day life.
The Benefits of STEM Learning
- Stay Current – with the ever-expanding technological world we live in, STEM learning helps children keep up to par with the latest advancements.
- Logical Thinking Skills – children who are introduced to STEM learning at a young age will grow up to have deeper logical thinking skills.
- Outside of the Box Thinking – STEM education helps broaden children’s thought process to think outside of the box when faced with a problem to solve.
- Boosts Confidence – STEM learning will often have a child building something when the child accomplishes this feat, they are able to feel more confident with themselves.
- Make a Difference – STEM learning will provide children with the necessary skills to make a difference in society as they get older and master these skills.
STEM Learning Through Play
There are many ways to teach a child in the areas of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. With daily playtime activities and group events, children can be open to STEM learning by playing with toys as simple as LEGOS. Snapology offers a wide range of activities and projects for children to learn coding, robotics, animation and much more.
Many parents see their child fascinated with video games; did you know that STEM learning can teach your child how to create their own video games? STEM learning is an intriguing part of education that can play on your kids’ strongest desires and interests. From video game creation to animation and coding their own sites, STEM learning is something that any parents can incorporate into their child’s life with ease.
Whether you’re looking to host an afterschool event, a birthday party or looking to start a kid’s franchise, Snapology offers many options for parents and educators seeking to add an entertaining way to encourage STEM learning into children’s lives. STEM education is a vital component of the educational plan for children. The children of today will grow up to live in a world where technology surrounds them even more than today’s times.
If you’re interested in learning more about Snapology, there is a new franchise opened in Clearwater, FL that is perfect for birthday parties and other events. If you aren’t in Clearwater, they are accepting new franchise owners in many parts of the country