Things to Know:
Beginning in 2017, Cirque Italia, the first traveling Water Circus, introduced a second unit, the Gold Unit: a luxurious experience where technology and preforming arts are mixed to create a one-of-a-kind show. Now for 2018, a brand-new performance has been created.
This new performance will feature an ultra-modern water curtain that controls every droplet of water meticulously. Audience members can expect to see words and beautiful patterns as the water falls to the ‘lagoon’ below. Cirque Italia is ready to provide a breathtaking experience. This new stage by itself is enough to amaze the most demanding audience, and synchronized with the most creative display of superhuman talent – the result is simply out of this world!
The latest trends of the industry are challenged with every Cirque Italia appearance and this 2nd unit is not going to be any different. A careful casting selection has united the best artists from all over the world. This production will feature acts all the way from Russia to Mexico. Cirque Italia believes in multi-culturalism as one of our strongest assets.
This new second unit also follows the same strict animal-free policy that makes the Water Circus stand out from other circus entertainment shows.
More info about the show can be found here: www.cirqueitalia.com
Cirque Italia is seeking to work with three (3) bloggers located within driving distance of Ocala, FL and having strong audience within driving distance of Ocala, FL.
When: January 25-28
- January 25 – Thursday: 7:30pm
- January 26 – Friday: 7:30pm
- January 27 – Saturday: 1:30pm, 4:30pm, & 7:30pm
- January 28 – Sunday: 1:30pm & 4:30pm
Where: 2232 NE Jacksonville Road, Ocala, FL 34470
At: Southeastern Livestock Pavilion
- Post one (1) pre-event announcement to your blog within two (2) days prior to event attendance. (A pre-written announcement with images will be provided to you. You may optionally customize this post to reflect your voice.)
- Post a minimum of two (2) times to social media prior to live event, promoting to your local audience.
- Attend your assigned live event.
- Post to social media during the live event, with a minimum of three (3) posts.
- Post a post-event blog post to be published within (1) week after event attendance. Post is required to be 300 words or more in length, with at least 2 images from the event. (Content that can be utilized in posts will be provided to you.)
- Disclose that the posts are compensated as per FTC guidelines.
- Report to Heather Lopez Enterprises LLC, your urls/ links to sponsored post and social media links.
Blogger Compensation: Up to $265. ($100 + 4 Tickets to the Show valued between $100 and $160 for the set + $5 parking)
Apply via this link: https://goo.gl/forms/kEqNFCJ1eBSJ7F923
Disclosure: Bloggin’ Mamas is being compensated for managing this sponsored post campaign.