Client: GGP with Mattel
Things to Know:
Santa’s Toy Factory is designed to empower creativity through an interactive, immersive experience to meet Santa. Within the 1,600 square-foot space, young guests will have the opportunity to “test” new toys in Santa’s Factory before they get delivered to all the boys and girls on Christmas morning. After they “test” the toys, they visit different stations to digitally design, build and paint toys from Mattel’s iconic brands including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, and Thomas & Friends™. The grand finale, of course, will be meeting Santa himself for photos and to share their holiday wish list. There will also be free individualized events taking place at each of four (4) event locations: Clackamas (Portland), North Point Mall (Atlanta)
The client would like 10 selected bloggers from each of the Four (4) locations to post about these upcoming events using info and an image provided by them. They would also like the bloggers to amplify their post via social media. Preference will be given to bloggers living within a 15-mile radius of the shopping centers. Bloggers with a strong audience within this area will also be considered. All bloggers must be approved through the client. One Campaign Lead will be selected for each location from amongst the applicants. Campaign Leads will serve as point of contact during the live event, will post to Bloggin’ Mamas social profiles at least once from the blogger event, & will work with the Campaign Manager as needed to ensure other bloggers have completed their assigned posts.
The blogger events are scheduled as follows:
- Clackamas (Portland) – November 11 from 9am – 10am
- North Point Mall (Atlanta)– November 11 from 9am – 10am
- Parks at Arlington (Dallas)—November 11 from 11am – 12pm
- Southwest Plaza (Denver) – November 18th from 11am – 12pm
- Write a minimum of one (1) sponsored blogpost regarding the aforementioned events. Post is required to be 300 words or more in length, and with at least two (2) event images (provided by client). Posts must be scheduled to go live by November 6th, 2017 (or November 13th for the Denver event).
- Amplify the sponsored post via FB and Twitter at least two (2) times. While not required, Instagram posts and Pinterest pins will also be encouraged. Social Amplifications must be completed by November 7th, 2017 (or November 14th for the Denver event).
- Disclose that the posts are compensated as per FTC guidelines.
- Report to Heather Lopez Enterprises LLC, their urls/ links to sponsored post and social media amplifications by November 8th, 2017 (or November 15th, 2017 for Denver).
- Invoice Heather Lopez Enterprises LLC for their payment.
Blogger Compensation: $100 + Special Hosted Experience for their Family + Gift Bag with Mattel items. Campaign Leads will receive additional compensation to be discussed individually.
Apply at the link for your location below:
Clackamas (Portland)- https://goo.gl/forms/BDkyf4t2lnSnCFxG3
North Point Mall (Atlanta)- https://goo.gl/forms/TgIy04y2eP53Jzk02
Parks at Arlington (Dallas)- https://goo.gl/forms/sv9HlKoLARHgNS5j1
Southwest Plaza (Denver)- https://goo.gl/forms/NmhKG7rPkh0zPxby1
Disclosure: Bloggin’ Mamas is being compensated for managing this sponsored post campaign.