Client: GGP- Pembroke Lakes Mall- K is for Kidness Pop Up Tour
Things to Know:
Sesame Street: K is for Kindness Tour, a free, multi-city experiential tour timed to and inspired by the new, 47th season of Sesame Street, the gold standard in children’s television. Created especially for preschool fans and their families, this immersive, limited-engagement tour features hands-on digital learning fun, participation from local libraries in each community including bilingual English / Spanish books and activities, “meet and greets” with the costumed characters, a 15-minute interactive live stage show starring walk-around versions of the series’ beloved characters Elmo and Abby Cadabby, and other special surprises!
The tour will be stopping at the Pembroke Lakes Mall on Saturday, January 21st between 11am and 4pm. The client would like 13 selected bloggers to post about this upcoming event using info and an image provided by them. They would also like the bloggers to amplify their post via social media. Preference will be given to bloggers living within a 15-mile radius of the Pembroke Lakes Mall. Bloggers with a strong audience within this area will also be considered. All bloggers must be approved through the client.
- Write a minimum of one (1) sponsored blogpost regarding the aforementioned event. Post is required to be 300 words or more in length, and with at least one (1) event image (provided by client). Posts must be scheduled to go live by January 16th, 2017.
- Amplify the sponsored post via FB and Twitter at least two (2) times. While not required, Instagram posts and Pinterest pins will also be encouraged. Social Amplifications must be completed by January 17th, 2017.
- Disclose that the posts are compensated as per FTC guidelines.
- Report to Heather Lopez Enterprises LLC, their urls/ links to sponsored post and social media amplifications by January 18th, 2017.
- Invoice Heather Lopez Enterprises LLC for their payment.
Blogger Compensation: $100
Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/h90S1pEyCgGonjQJ2
Disclosure: Bloggin’ Mamas is being compensated for managing this sponsored post campaign.