Client: Tessemae’s All Natural
Things to Know:
- Tessemae’s All Natural is a growing natural food company from Annapolis Maryland that makes clean, fresh dressings, marinades, and condiments with real ingredients and no preservatives.
- Tessemae’s All-Natural makes 25 marinades and condiments – all of which are USDA organic, gluten free, non-gmo, vegan and Whole30 approved – and contain no added sugar or xantham gum… ever!
- The Vetter brothers, Greg, Brian, and Matt, launched the brand in 2009 at their local Whole Foods Market in Annapolis, Maryland, using a simple recipe created and used by their mom throughout their childhood. Tessemae’s commitment to healthy eating and living is the core of their mission, to provide simple, yet delicious food to consumers made with real ingredients.
- All products are also available for purchase directly from Tessemae’s at tessemaes.com
Calling all bloggers who are looking for better tasting and better quality food! It’s time to take a close look at the foods you are eating – and that starts with your salad dressing! Client is looking for reviews of Tessemae’s All Natural line of organic salad dressings. They want you to give their products a try and tell them what you think!
They are interested in working with bloggers – especially those with a love for food and a desire to eat better, healthier, natural foods – for reviews of Tessemae’s All-Natural salad dressings to be posted to blogs.
Also, major focus markets for this brand would be: Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Texas, NorCal, SoCal, Florida, Denver and Atlanta
If selected for just the product review/ feature campaign:
- Write a minimum of one (1) product review/ feature blogpost regarding the Tessemae’s All Natural product line. Post is also required to have the following: One (1) hyperlink to the Tessemae’s website and name of closest retailer selling the product (to be provided). Post must be submitted by assigned deadline. Bloggers will be encouraged to include at least 300 words and two (2) self-provided images. NO Recipe Required.
- Disclose compensation, as per FTC guidelines.
- Report to Bloggin’ Mamas, their url/ link to product review/ feature post.
- Bloggers will receive several product samples and a $25 stipend for other meal ingredients in order to facilitate their product review.
Bloggers will be selected by the client and notified by Bloggin’ Mamas. Bloggers will receive post info upon being sent the products. Product review/ feature bloggers can post anytime prior to the assigned deadline.
Apply here: http://goo.gl/forms/hfESd4kOAB